Internet Safety Seminar
The Institute for Work and Family Integration (IWFI) organizes a workshop to empower parents in the digital age.
The highways of the world are defined but, on the contrary, those of the World Wide Web are not. The information super-highways are endless and dangerous – as a result, many people have been lost to the dangers they bring.
Our Internet workshop is designed to bring a much needed knowledge of the internet to parents, helping them to properly educate their children on these dangers and how not to fall prey to them.
The highlights of the seminar include:
- The benefits of technology and online games for your child
- The apparent dangers posed by exposure to cyber-bullying and pornography,uncontrolled mobile (smart) phone usage excessive online games
- Strategies on how parents can assist their children in developing positive and responsible attitudes in the use of social media and mobile devices
- Practical recommendations for maintaining technology safety in every home
- Practical demonstration and effective use of filtering technology
- Free consultation and advice from internt and mobile devices experts and lots more…
We look forward to hearing from you.
Duration 4 Hours
Class Sizes 25