Executive Teachers Program on Integral Student Education
This retreat is a great avenue for couples to reflect on their work and family life and strategize together to achieve a balance to the benefit of both the employer and family, whilst creating an atmosphere for reviving their first love.
It aims at helping them to reinforce their bond, relax their bodies, revivify their careers, and revitalize their personal well-being. In addition, it will be ideal for enhancing the working relationship between colleagues, improving understanding and creating friendship amongst their spouses.
Objectives of the Retreat.
- To improve employer and employee satisfaction with respect to the delivery at work and stability at home.
- To stimulate a realization that success in professional life goes hand in hand with success in family life to achieve a fulfilled life.
- To encourage Parents to review their approach to life and their understanding of family life.
- To project into the future and build their dreams.
- To meet and form friendships with other couples who are committed to improving family life.
- To provide opportunity to play and relax, away from interruptions.
Topics to be treated include
- Self Evaluation with respect to Work Life Integration
- Tools to stimulate Personal Growth
- Steps to build One’s Career Plan
- Family Project
Side attractions include
- Outdoor and Indoor Games
- Quiet Relaxing Environment
- Get Together and
- Networking Opportunities
At the end of this retreat, the couples would have benefitted in the following ways:-
- Become more observant and proactive both at work and at home.
- Think in terms of the long-range outcome of their work habits and parenting.
- Make more meaning of their lives.
- Build their family project.
- Revived their first love.
- Make informed parenting and professional decisions.
- Staff of Corporate Organizations
- Managers of Companies
- Project Coordinators
- Departmental Heads
- Couples working in the corporate world
Duration of the Retreat
- It starts from Friday and ends Sunday.
Duration 50 Hours
Class Sizes 25