Work-Life Balance Training
Work-life balance is a widespread concept and practice worldwide. As the ever demanding workplace and highly competitive business environment takes its toll on family life and employees’ health, employers affected by the resulting decline in productivity, have been compelled to formulate and implement policies that can help their employees balance work and family obligations. Research findings have shown that when such healthy balance exists, productivity at work is at its peak and family life equally blossoms.
The aim of this workshop is to create awareness among human resources professionals in Nigeria, of the need to ensure a work-life balance for employees, if a committed workforce is desired.
Objective of the Workshop
- Enhance productivity at work and outside work by understanding the various contributors and inhibitors of a productive lifestyle.
- Manage daily stress by learning how to control work induced adrenalin and its effects on productivity.
- Improve effectiveness at the workplace by consuming food that will help maintain energy throughout a working day.
- Achieve better quality sleep on weekdays and weekends by listing the main causes behind poor quality sleep and ways to combat them.
- Make better decisions and enhance retention of important information while minimizing dependence on various memory aids.
- Monitor daily activity levels with more accuracy and use the information obtained to lead a more active lifestyle.
The two modules will take 4.0 hours of lecture time. However, it is important to state that an abridged 90 minute course for Senior Executives is available.
This course is ideal for anyone who works in environments which are mentally and physically demanding, where the pace of work is relentless and the job and life demands are ever increasing. The course is also suitable for people who wish to improve their work-life balance by adopting healthier work habits and lifestyles.
Duration 4 Hours
Class Sizes 25