We don’t just talk the talk, we painstakingly follow international research standard and partner with global researchers in work and family interface to delve into topics that are most pressing in the Nigerian landscape affecting workers and the interface with their families.
Our research has been presented nationally and internationally to academically recognized conferences and events. We have also used the research to impact our conferences, seminars and corporate training and several corporate executives have gained insight on implementing work and family policies.
To participate in our research as an academician or a corporate organization, we have created a Research consortium that allows interaction between industry needs and our research focus. To learn more call 08160537922 to speak to a research coordinator
AREAS OF RESEARCH INCLUDE:
- Work-life Interface Challenges and Corporate Family Responsibility
- Work and Productivity
- Workplace Policy Impact
- Parental work stressors and family outcome
- Reducing staff turnover (increasing loyalty)
- Corporate Family friendly policies.
- Technology’s Impact on Family
- Changes in Value and Expectations
- 24/7 Technology People: Implication for Human Relationships.
- Impact of Parental Involvement in Child Education
- Future of the Family
- Gender Role Expectation
- Women and Leadership